" I don’t spin to do fancy tricks,
I don’t spin to be the best,
I spin my ropes and spheres and sticks,
To abide the tide within my chest.
I don’t spin to be known as cool,
I don’t spin for fame or glory,
I spin for king as well as fool,
to share the essence of my story.
I don’t spin just to teach,
I don’t spin to perform,
I spin to reach,
I spin to grow, to surrender and transform,
I spin to expand the shapes that grow,
In the corners of my mind,
To lead them in an ancient dance,
Older than mankind.
I spin like tiny molecules,
Like giant planets round the sun,
I spin for the unseen force between,
That gathers us and makes us one.
I spin during the night,
I spin during the day,
I spin like everything in sight,
Because I know no other way… "
- 22 notes
- techie-and-the-impala reblogged this from electricgrit
- uncountablesoul reblogged this from mydistortedeyes
- mydistortedeyes reblogged this from electricgrit
- politely-paxxy likes this
- pierresaintpierre reblogged this from pickledvegan
- pickledvegan reblogged this from letsrrewind
- realizakay reblogged this from letsrrewind
- letsrrewind reblogged this from bottomlesshooping
- ginandironic likes this
- this-could-be-my-last-breath reblogged this from bottomlesshooping
- kiralou02 likes this
- firekreature reblogged this from electricgrit
- bambooloo reblogged this from electricgrit
- electricgrit posted this